[Healeys] County, Another part snafu

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 20 21:54:18 MDT 2011

Hearing that really pisses me off.   What kind of scum bag does that knowing
that some one else is gonna end up with a wrong inferior part.  Which could in
fact lead to a total break down of their vehicle.

A!?h!!?!,   And when I think about it, its just too damn  easy to do.

Is there honesty left anywhere?

Mark