[Healeys] County, Another part snafu

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 20 11:12:44 MDT 2011

Hello Mark;B  If you wish to check out XRN EngineeringB and the DSJ Group,
here are a couple of links from my supplier files.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, CanadaB B B B B B B B B B B B B B B  B - Keep
Smiling, Murphy Lives

'County' is a brandB ofB  bXRN Engineeringb
http://www.xrnengineering.co.uk/B
http://www.xrnengineering.co.uk/products.html
And bXRN Engineeringb is part of the bDSJ GroupbB B
http://www.dsjgroup.co.uk/group.html

--- On Mon, 6/20/11, Mark LaPierre <lapierrem at sbcglobal.net> wrote: << All
very good points.B  Most of us have know way of knowing what you do about the
possibilities of misboxed parts etc.B B B Thanks for the heads up and
comparisons. My point was to just to make sure others pay attention to the
parts that they are working with and make sure that they are what they
perceive them to be.B  It is a given that their are going to be some mix ups
knowing how big some of our distributors are getting.B  David, could expand on
the XRN company information.B  That is the first time I have heard that name.