[Healeys] Opening a Polish Healey Club?

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 10:10:17 MDT 2011

Tadeusz, the various Healey clubs around the world are independent and not
organized worldwide by "chapters".  The AHCA in the USA and Canada is
composed of local Healey clubs, or chapters in each state or region and has
some international members, but the AHCA, UK, German, French, Dutch,
Swedish, Norwegian, Japanese, etc. clubs are independent of each other.

My particular interest in the various clubs is in being able to identify
every BJ8 existing in the world, and of tracking them as they change hands.
The purpose of this is to build and maintain a record of the ownership
history of each car, which is for the benefit of future owners who will want
to know that information.  There is no other place where it can be
documented and preserved except the registries, so I recommend that you
maintain a record of the cars belonging to the club members.

I already have a record of 3 BJ8s in Poland, which may be all of them (or
not!).

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry