[Healeys] Moss harness question bt7

I Erbs eyera3 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 19:18:04 MDT 2011

I am installing new Moss harness in my early bt7.

I am putting in a complete pentronix dizzy. The harness wires near the coil
generator area, do not match the either schematics I have. Dizzy has two
wires red and black.  Then I have yellow and yellow and green stripe wire
from harness I can not fugure out.  Schematic says brown/yelkow and
brown/green. Which THE harness does not have.
So how do I hook up dizzy and generator?
Can send photos.
Thanks

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write