[Healeys] 100M Bonnets

Randy Hicks Healey100M at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 16:40:25 MDT 2011

Since 640 cars where taken from Longbridge and sent to Warwick to have the Le
Mans performance package installed (and subsequently returned to Longbridge
for dispatch), wouldn't it be fairly safe to "assume" that these 640 had the
full package installed since Donald Healey was getting paid to make this
upgrade? I'm just referring to the 640 cars.

I realize there is no way to prove or disprove it.

Randy

On Jun 19, 2011, at 5:44 PM, Editorgary at aol.com wrote:

> What we don't know is whether ALL cars that
> received louvred bonnets got the remainder of the modifications in the
LeMans