[Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sat Jun 18 15:34:26 MDT 2011

I have sprayed inner frame seal from Eastwood to as much of the inside of the
frame rails as I could get to.  It is like a zinc oxide (green color) with a
rust encapsulator.  Should be enough.
Mike MacLean
>From: Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net>
>

>I don't think it would be possible to seal up the chassis frame rails
completely.  Your best bet is to fog some rust preventative inside (I've used
LPS3; Waxoyl might work too).  Some of the old tube-and-fabric aircraft like
the Piper Cub had linseed oil inside the frame tubes for corrosion prevention.