[Healeys] 67' A/H BJ8, needs restoration 4 sale (Silver Springs, MD) - $15, 000.00 FIRM

Pete Groh pete_groh at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 18 09:53:40 MDT 2011

I posted a ad on this web site for Bob. I meet him at a gathering of car guy
Sunday. I have a copy of the 67' BJ8 car build record.

Bob works as auto
hobby and restore American iron. He purchased the car to
restore for his
spouse, but now she has a late model Vette. He did sell two
of his American
cars off of e-bay and will list this car on e-bay in the
future. I believe
with the extra parts will be a good purchase for a guy who
knows some welding.
Price is $15,000 FIRM I have NFI.  I did tell Bob if he
places a ad on e-bay
for some of his parts, to advise me.
http://www.collectioncar.com/detailed.php?ad=14321&category_id=1

I did mail
Steve Byers a copy of the car build record.

Kind regards,
Pete Groh  (KeyGuy)
Ellicott City MD