[Healeys] BN1/2 Boot Floor Holes

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 08:41:23 MDT 2011

Forgot to mention the battery line runs along the bottom of the passenger (LHD) side rail, and uses P-clips with
sheetmetal screws like the wire harness.

There's a welded-in nut on the passenger side near the scuttle for the engine ground strap.  On an LHD car there are
holes on the outside of the driver side frame rail ahead of the scuttle for mounting the brake M/C (IIRC), and a couple
big nuts for the clutch mechanism.

There's a welded-in nut on the passenger side near the front crossmember for the brake union, and holes along the top of
the crossmember for brake lines.  On the front of the crossmember are sheetmetal screw holes for the P-clips that hold
the wiring harness for the horns, trafficator and (some of) the front lights.

Can you tell I've recently went through this exercise myself?

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net