[Healeys] Original 750 Mile BN2

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 04:38:00 MDT 2011

Curt, Rich, et al,

I have to agree with you.

I believe though, The point is not that someone restored a 100 with more or
less expertise and got the parts back not correctly. I believe that the
point is that the owner took apart a 55 year old car with 750 miles. In
addition, did not quite get it back right.
As Richard Korn said, it's like repainting a Stradivarius that was never
restored.

David, they _are_ original only once!!

On top, Such a car presented a much higher value (not just to the Concourse
Committee, but money wise) unrestored.
Take a look at the unrestored XK Jaguars or Aston Martins - the prices are
_MUCH_ higher than for restored examples.
Take a look at the value of the NOJ391 - do you think it would be worth more
restored?..

Tadek