[Healeys] FW: Original 750 Mile BN2

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Thu Jun 16 15:16:05 MDT 2011

Hello all,

I must agree with the observations you've all been making. Somebody
obviously over restored and candied up this car. They must have shopped for
things out of a catalogue and not known correct from "it'll do". There are
so many incorrect things throughout this car. The party who decided a 750
mile BN2 should be restored like this should be shot and Pi**ed on. Who
would toss an original interior?

Who knows, maybe the poor thing was in a fire or something and had to be
restored.

However, I have the numbers for this car in the Hundred Registry and it
substantiates the low mileage of a car with this chassis number over a few
owners. As recently as April of 2008 it was registered with 556 original
miles and was at the time still single colour OEW.

What happened since then?

Rich