[Healeys] parts

Peter Svilans peter.svilans at rogers.com
Thu Jun 16 11:25:49 MDT 2011

I too visited his remarkable place over a dozen years ago.  As you say, very
nice fellow, but wary of people in general and protective (justifiably) of his
amazing rambling property.

I remember the Healeys crammed door handle to door handle in his house.  I
remember the tented semi-outdoor workshop area in which he had, among other
things, a rare HRG on the go.  I remember the rows and rows of British cars
parked neatly out back in the woods under lean-to shelters, most painted with
a heavy tar / asphalt preservative substance.

Wonderful place, but you knew most of these cars would never wake from their
slumber.

best
Peter