[Healeys] BJ8 Exhaust Systems - BJ8 or BJ7?

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 15 22:02:00 MDT 2011

Robert:  All I can offer is my experience with a BJ8 system that had had the
resonators removed by the previous owner.  The pipes went straight back on
the left hand side.  Great sound on acceleration and cruising but on
deceleration and especially going down a hill was constant backfiring.  Very
annoying.  I installed the resonators and the backfiring went away.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031