[Healeys] starting problem

Niels Bengaard bengaard at 850r.dk
Sat Jun 11 04:37:57 MDT 2011

Try checking if you got spark at all during startup.
I had a similar problem and it was the electric cut off switch in the trunk.
The power to ignition from the switch is seperate from the power to the
starter.
If i put my switch in the outer positions the power to the ignition is bad,
it seems like all got to the starter motor. I just turn it a bit away from
that position and theres is power on both ignition and starter at the same
time.

Niels