[Healeys] Camshaft Question -- Now MPG

Greg Mandas gmandas at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:02:07 MDT 2011

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm feeling better, but from other responses I
think I'll find a friendly garage and get the emissions checked.

As for the
oil, I found I started using less oil if I didn't fill it up every time it was
a quart low. I'd fill it up, go around the block and I'd be quart low where it
would stay for awhile. I figure with a 15 pint sump, I'm not in danger of
breaking anything.

Greg

--- On Fri, 6/10/11, Bob Spidell