[Healeys] Musings

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Jun 10 13:46:26 MDT 2011

I guess I'm a pretty lucky guy. Not only has my wife been in tune with the
various Healeys we've owned over the years, but our older son, Geoff has
always been keen on them, right from watching and mimicking what I'd be
doing in the garage at age 3 or so, and soaking up all the knowledge and
trivia he could find about these cars as the years passed. Today he's
working all the way across the country from home, in a leading upholstery
supplier's shop, developing and making Healey, jaguar, Mercedes, Porsche,
etc. seat and upholstery patterns, refining things, and is the major builder
of the seats and various other trimming components for customers.
Back in '09 when the Southern Ontario chapter hosted Conclave in Kingston
Ontario, he flew home and went with us for the week, and was one of the
Concours judging scribes.
His younger brother, Don, isn't hands on with the cars, but sure loves
riding in them and being around them.

Lucky dad,
Rich