[Healeys] Moto-Lita, Mission accomplished!

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 9 10:26:21 MDT 2011

Perhaps I missed something. I changed out the wheels two years ago with out a
problem.  Left the wires in state and worked from the top. Removed
trafficator/horn assembly. Pulled split circle ring and removed wheel and hub.
Replaced hub with design needed from MOSS. Reused original hardware. All
buttoned up in maybe 1 1/2 hours.  Did I just get lucky?
Rich Kahn

> Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 14:35:47 +0200
> From: derek.c.job at gmail.com
> To: Healeys at autox.team.net
> Subject: [Healeys] Moto-Lita, Mission accomplished!
>
> Thanks for all the responses. I went back to the car this morning and
> finished the installation in a couple of hours. The article on the
Acmefluid