[Healeys] Help re installation of Moto-Lita wheel AND horn push on adjustable column.

Greg Lemon glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Jun 8 17:32:00 MDT 2011

Derek, brown is horn, circuit is completed to ground no extra wire, other
three are turn signal, solid green should be power, then routes to green
with xx or green with yy through the control head to operate blinkers,
careful here, don't pinch anything when you shove it all back in, and make
sure all the connectors are screwed down tight, not a job you want to repeat
over and over again, nor do you want to hit metal and melt the thing.

from Patton  Dickson's website:
http://www.austin-healeys.com/downloads/100-6diagram.jpg don't think the
control head wiring changed.

Greg Lemon