[Healeys] Fwd: Please take a look at this article I saw on http://www.classicdriver.com:

akronzips at aol.com akronzips at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 17:59:24 MDT 2011

Thanks for your reply Barrie:
Is there or was there a rod a low temperature rod that could be used ? I had
an interesting email from Ira and he suggested Alumibond . It's out of
Bradenton , Fla.

1.Prefa aluminium brazing sticks was one guys suggestion Would these work on
Mag/Alum

2.http://www.alumiweld.com      Was Ira's suggestion.    $33.00 for 20     18"
rods

I hope I can find a solution quickly my painter is waiting on these two
parts.
Thanks
Howard\ in Akron
akronzips at aol.com