[Healeys] Coolant recovery system

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 6 16:55:20 MDT 2011

Steve:  I have had a coolant recovery system in my BJ8 for years.  It is
located in the triangular shaped vacant space above and in front of the
passenger foot well in the engine compartment (where the master cylinders
would be on a right-hand drive car).  Check O'-Reilly (or Kragen - same
company now) for Coolant Recovery Tank (Universal).  Or, look for Part No.
BVR4, Interdynamics Coolant Recovery System.  $12.49.  It is a square
plastic bottle and comes with plastic hose.  For an MG Midget, there is a
flatter bottle, Model MCR3, narrower container in rectangular design, $8.99.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031