[Healeys] Coolant recovery system

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 13:12:55 MDT 2011

Steve--

I bought an aluminum recovery tank at a local speed shop and installed it on
the 100.  It is plumbed so that any coolant in it will be drawn back into
the radiator on shut-down.  I cannot give you a manufacturer or part number
but it is one-quart capacity and has a syphon tube going in the top to the
bottom with an overflow near the top.

Best--Michael Oritt