[Healeys] Sunoco Ad

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 6 13:10:53 MDT 2011

This has been beat to death on this list and others year after year. Fact
remains that regardless of the brand in a particular area, the gas all comes
from one or two refineries in the area. The particular item cited has been
around since 2005 and has been repeatedly debunked by Snopes.com.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com