[Healeys] 100-6/3000 top frame

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 11:18:18 MDT 2011

Shawn,
You can come look at either of mine, get the measurements you need, and
make any templates.
That is assuming that mine are the same.  I have seen others with
smaller in cross section tubes that are not as strong as either of mine.
Looking at it in person should be better than a pic or someone
misinterpreting what you need.
Charlie