[Healeys] white car inner wings painted black

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Jun 3 11:18:34 MDT 2011

Ken,

Think about it this way...it's a whole lot easier if you understand and
visualize that the entire body shell, including anything that was part of
the body assembly, brackets, clips, etc got sprayed the main body colour.
The bump stops were black on all cars because they were not installed until
the complete rear axle assembly was installed...a bump stop would be in the
way.

Rich