[Healeys] Concours question - JH

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 16:01:28 MDT 2011

Rich,

Thank you for the correction there. I did, however, believe that there
was also an AH Sprite concours guide. Is this not correct?

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202<--Follow

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the
experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination
to do so."
--Douglas Adams