[Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale

Wm. Severin Thompson wsthompson at thicko.com
Sat Jul 23 19:52:59 MDT 2011

And Roger gave me his gold plated torque wrench (he never used one) that was
given to him as the Mechanic's Prize at LeMans. He also gave me his ID
bracelet from LeMans and a few other treasures. Roger Menadue prepared
Healeys of any type had a pretty spectacular record of success considering
the lack of budget and miniscule resources he had to work with.