[Healeys] 100-Six with XK150 engine for sale

Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com
Sat Jul 23 10:21:16 MDT 2011

Chris,
Come back to earth.
Denis Welch as a company need to survive and need to take the E-Type Racing on board. Jeremy is on the right track here I think. Numbers of customers and orders go down in the Healey scene. Healey people are getting too old to race ;-). More and more move to the E-Types. Their potential is much higher (standard E-Type engine +100 horsepower compared to a Healey) and people attracted by the E-Type are younger.
And please don`t compare Austin-Healey race success with Jaguar`s. Jaguar Cars played in a different, in the premier league. Jaguar cars several times won Le Mans and other top Historical Races. A Healey never did even reach the finisher line at Le Mans.
There was no need for Jaguar, except their early days at Jabbecke with the XK120, to go down to land speed record breaking.

Just to mention the facts.

Josef

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----