[Healeys] timing chain

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:06:19 MDT 2011

Here in Australia, many of us use Australian made Rollmaster timing
gear sets, which are vernier adjustable.
They are rated to 10,000 rpm, and 325 lb seat pressure
Rollmaster uses iwis chains (website english.iwis.com ) which are
German made chains, used by BMW and Opel etc.
The rollmaster vernier adjustable gear kit for a Healey 3000 is part
number CS8220 and includes iwis chain 3DR62-2 which is a 62 link chain
which is also used on Holden - AMC V8s and Toyota 18r engines. The
chains are available seperately 3DR62-2.
Rollmaster also makes a non vernier adjustable timing gear & chain
set, which has multiple adjustment keyways in the crank gear, but I
don't have the part number for that one handy.
Best
Chris

Sent from my iPhone