[Healeys] BMHIT Certificate

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:59:45 MDT 2011

List.

I have found the necessary numbers to apply for a BMHIT certificate on my
car.  The original plate was lost many years ago.  The car was always
registered the way the title read.  The number on the title is wrong.  Only
I knew that and registration was simply processed.  I have found a registrar
who will correct the problem with the BMHIT certificate.

After emailing them, I am told they accept checks only in pounds sterling,
not US dollars.  How do I do this or if I use a credit card how does the
correct exchange amount show on the web order form?  They simply tell me
they accept pounds sterling only.

Fred