[Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio

E.A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 18 16:29:46 MDT 2011

Hi Howard

As Jean has stated each province has their specific requirements, I live
in Saskatchewan where if you
register your Healey as an antique vehicle (a.) you are limited to 5000
miles; (b.) it must be within
the province; and (c.) the amount of insurance provided by the insurer,
Saskatchewan Government
Insurance is much less than normal registration. Also in regard to the
latter, it is best that one
has an independent appraiser evaluate your Healey and provide you with
an appraised value for
the obvious reasons.

Ed Driver
Saskatoon