[Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio

Bruce Starke bstarke at telus.net
Mon Jul 18 13:14:36 MDT 2011

In BC there are 2 classes of historical vehicle registration:
Vintage = driving only to shows/meetings
Collector = pleasure use only, absolutely no driving to work and no
restriction on mileage ( used to be 2000 miles per year but that was dropped
as few cars are driven that far in a summer) and you have to have another
"daily driver" licenced at the same time as well
Bruce Starke
Golden BC
1962 BT7 tricarb on "collector" plates