[Healeys] Vintage lic plates in Ohio

robert westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Mon Jul 18 11:17:23 MDT 2011

You can always say you have just tuned it up and are taking it out for
a "test drive" or are preparing it for a show.

Washington State also includes:

Parades, circuses, Automobile shows, displays, special excursions,
antique car meetings  AND

Driven for test purposes
driving others for pleasure without compensation

The vehicle just  can't be used like a regularly licensed vehicle.

I carry a copy of the "Specialized Plates regulation 5401  with me in
both of my collector plate cars, just in case I come across a rookie
cop.

I would fight the ticket.

Rob