[Healeys] Rendezvous question

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 23:14:10 MDT 2011

Not really.
I just read the site too quickly.
I saw the Northwest meet info and mixed it up with the Rendezvous .
IT IS ON VANCOUVER ISLAND IN 2012.
Maybe it is was wishful thinking. Ferries add $ to the whole trip.
Rendezvous 2012 as being near Parksville on Victoria Island. is correct.
So sorry for any confusion I created. Good thing there is plenty of time to
make reservations...

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR