[Healeys] BN4 reflectors

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 08:58:16 MDT 2011

Depends who you listen to. My understanding is that there were amber
coloured lenses and that they were not just faded red ones. I guess AH
Spares agree with this. As others have said, they were conical shaped  on
Longbridge BN4s. They do fade though. On my previous car they had faded all
the way to become clear.

Derek