[Healeys] Cleaning gauge faces

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Sat Jul 16 05:08:55 MDT 2011

John
Just water and dish soap. And I use my fingers to rub it a little, no
tools at all. Then dry it with a soft cloth. I have found that things
like alcohol and even degreaser will damage the paint.
I did one a couple of weeks ago, and when I replaced the gauge in the
car I saw that this face now was more silvery than the others that were
more golden. Which is right I think.

Per