[Healeys] Kathy Wissig's AH 100

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Fri Jul 15 11:56:08 MDT 2011

To add to the discussion, I have body #598 and the center of my car is all
aluminum and the wings and doors are steel. My bonnet doesn't even have any
 cross bracing under the hood and I've only seen a couple of others like
it. My  chassis number is 146497, engine number 1B139622 and there's a metal
plate fixed  to my firewall with the numbers 4407-598 stamped on it.
    On the inside of the car, in the drivers foot well,  the plastic plate
in there has the same engine number and chassis number.
    So my car body is about half aluminum, half steel  and I would assume
Kathy Wissig's is the same.
Steven Kingsbury

BN1 #598

In a message dated 7/15/2011 8:37:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,