[Healeys] New Healey

Alan Bromfield bluehealey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:10:19 MDT 2011

Sometime later I believe the 'Healey' rights were purchased from Margot for
an estimated #1m and subsequently sold to the Chinese so that they could use
the Austin-Healey brand that they thought they had bought within the MG
Rover portfolio.

The Chinese then put the AH brand onto  a bicycle!!

I don't think that was expected.