[Healeys] New Healey

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:35:29 MDT 2011

I don't know if any of you recall the model that BMW did several years ago,
around the early 2000. There was one photo of it published in the Healey
Marque at some point. Anyway I contacted their design house in Southern
California about a year ago to see if I could obtain other photos of that
model design. What I found out is that it was never a "real car" just a design
done on computer and amazingly no one working there now remember it, or at
least that is what they claimed. When it does not go any further than a
project, it is quickly discarded it appears. They also design furniture,
office space etc at that location, so it is very possible that it is long
forgotten.

Jean Caron

http://wagons.autoblog.com/2006/01/29/details-emerging-of-austin-healey-revi