[Healeys] Speedo drive ratio, (was Power band of two different motors, or is it the rear end?)

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Tue Jul 12 00:58:14 MDT 2011

Rich
OK, maybe someone else have the information then. On the other hand, if
you happen to have such an overdrive lying around just spin the prop
shaft and count the turns on the speedo drive.
I think I've seen somewhere that some Triumphs have overdrives with
speedo drive ratio of 2,5:1. Anyone on the list that have this?

Per