[Healeys] colorado conclave return trip

jerry wall jwbn6hrdtp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 10:19:48 MDT 2011

my son and i left co springs about 8am (cst) with the repaired a/c
performing as if a blessing from heaven.  we decided to take a different
route home and picked up us 50 in pueblo and diagonaled toward okla city.
the only scary moments we had was when there wasn't any gas pumps where we
thought there would be, however,  we made it to the next town without the
dreaded whir of the fuel pump sucking air.  we also never intended to go for
an "iron butt" award but we got to okla city which is only a little over 3
hrs from dallas and decided to go for it.  i dropped off cloyce at his place
about 12:30 sat am and i was home by 1 am.  yesterday and today i've been
feeling the 17 hr driving stint in the BN6.  i do know this,  it wouldn't
have been dooable without the a/c.  try it, you may or may not like it
depending upon your level of enthusiasm.  now back to the trailering
threads!!
cheers,

--
jerry wall  BN6