[Healeys] Towing Advice

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sat Jul 9 11:05:18 MDT 2011

Wow, Talk about definitive advice! Now I am more confused than ever. The reason I was thinking about the tire wraps is that it seems that many of the flatbead tow truck companies use these now.
Lin

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project