[Healeys] trim

Rich Chrysler richchrysler at quickclic.net
Wed Jul 6 07:26:59 MDT 2011

Gergo,

There are a number of articles written, with pictures that should help you
through the boot trimming. Armacord kits for entire boot trimming are
readily available in black, so you don't have to do this all from scratch.
Check out this:  http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Boot%20Trimming.pdf

The description of carpet installation of a BT7 is covered here:
http://www.healey6.com/Technical/Werner/Carpet%20Installation.pdf

I am accompanying this with some pictures that should help.

Rich