[Healeys] Fan Belt issues

Williams, Allen awill at ccs.ua.edu
Tue Jul 5 21:13:01 MDT 2011

Here's my two cents worth on that problem. Go to a parts store like NAPA or
Autozone and tell them the size belt you think you need. They can tell the
length by the stock #. If they 'll give refunds, buy two or three sizes in
half inch gradations. Take back the ones that don't fit. That's what I did.
Regards