[Healeys] 54 BN1 Barn Car

Michael Bowie michael.bowie at fivepointsix.com
Sat Jul 2 14:23:23 MDT 2011

I have been dragging around my BN1 for about 25 years from garage to garage,
waiting to have a shop large enough to properly restore it.now the time has
arrived,  I have a question for the List.

Any idea what a normal restoration would cost?

The car is complete and was running when it was put up on blocks in 1968.the
engine is supposedly a dealer converted LeMans.there is also a spare engine
and transmission/OD.  The body is straight and there is no rust.

Interior is pretty much dissolved.and the windshield glass is broken.

I know this is a wildly broad question.just curious for a range of expenses
to restore.  I can do most of the work myself,  except paint and machine
shop stuff for the engine.

Also.what is this car worth as it sits?

Michael Bowie

54 BN1