[Healeys] Canada Day

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 00:09:51 MDT 2011

Patrick - I'm a yank so July 4th for me.  Currently in Dordogne in
France on Holiday.  Saw a mad Frenchman driving around the local
traffic circle in his Austin Eight yesterday.  I would assume his boot
was full of cheese and motor oil, hopefully one not leaking on the
other. - Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device