[Healeys] Functional Arm Rest/Console for a BT7

Linwood H Rose linwoodrose at mac.com
Sun Jan 30 06:11:00 MST 2011

Don't know what triggered it, but several people have asked recently about the arm rest I built for The Bloody Beast. So I just did a little write-up and put it on the Beast's web site for any who might be interested.

http://web.me.com/linwoodrose/My_AH_3000_BT7_/Home.html

Just click on "Arm Rest/Console" when you get to the home page.

Lin Rose
1959 AN5 Bugeye - pure driving enjoyment, go-kart with a body.
1960 BT7 "The Bloody Beast" - owned since 1971, my first car and still have it!
1964 Jag MKII - current project