[Healeys] Looking for a Jensen Healey project

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 21:12:32 MST 2011

Yeah. Didn't realize this was on the healey and not jensen list.

Turns out I know of a JH in the Phoenix area that was an abandoned
engine swap project. A mate and I were looking at parting it out, but
were waffling because the chassis is in too good a shape.

I forwarded Jorge's email on.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/