[Healeys] Order of Assembly?

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 16:25:23 MST 2011

In a message dated 1/25/11 11:30:51 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> I am finally in the stage of beginning the assembly of my BN2. The chassis
> is
> painted in an auto rotisserie and I do not know where to begin...
>
> Fuel lines
> brakes lines
> wiring
> suspension
> steering, etc...
>
> Any sugestions of the order
> I shoul put everything together....
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jose
> Josi Vicente Vargas
> Musmi
> Tel. (571) 321 3740
> Cel. (57) 311 288 3401
> Skype: jovivago

Jose, If you're a member of the AHCUSA, you can access a 35-chapter
instruction manual on restoration on the healey.org website. Reason enough to join,
which can be done right on the website. If you save two hours on your
restoration with these instructions -- and I guarantee you'll save 20 times that
at least -- you've paid for the membership for three years.
Good Luck