[Healeys] driving light brackets

Steve Thomton scthomton at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 22:13:46 MST 2011

Thanks Mike... and, they did save my front end already!  When I was taking off
the trailer after bringing it home from the upholstery shop the trailer ramps
jump the track and dropped to the ground.  The front end of the car dropped on
to the trailer (the back was already down)... the car was held up by the
driving light brackets... no damage to anything!  And, yes, I have modified
the trailer ramps so that can't happen again.  I've had the trailer 5 years
and never had any issues with the ramps before.  All in all, VERY scary, but
every thing was fine.  I love the brackets.

Cheers,
Steve