[Healeys] AHC USA Polybagging Magazine

Mark Schneider mandmschneider at comcast.net
Mon Jan 24 13:09:35 MST 2011

John Sims and Healey Listers,

It appears that the new Austin-Healey Club USA mailing envelope has
been appreciated.  Our new AHC USA Editor, Jeff Eakin.  Jeff has made
several productive suggestions, eg., mailing the magazine and calendar
in the same bag, thus protecting the material and saving postage.  We
will also be adding pages to the magazine as well as a couple of new
regular monthly columns.  Finally, we are inviting photographers to
submit digital Healey images along with short captions.  Selected
images may be used in the 2012 calendar or magazine covers.
Interested photographers may submit high resolution digital images to:
Jeff Eakin at comcast.net.  Thanks for the comments.

Mark Schneider, President
Austin-Healey Club, USA