[Healeys] driving light brackets

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 22:13:59 MST 2011

Ira -

You are thinking too much.

Just weld a couple of L brackets (use ~2" L, weld/tack them to the bumper
brackets) under the splash panel, drill your hole and you are done.  This is
how they did it at the factory if you asked them to install lights before
they came out with the badge bar for dealers to sell.  Good thing is after
you install your lights, it will help stabilize the mounting of your splash
panel, which is a weak point on the 6-cyl healeys.

Alan